Friday, June 12, 2009

The first post

I figure now is as good of a time as any for the first post and for the beginning of sharing my creative side. My husband's feigned interest in my crafting and sewing projects only goes so far in my desire for creative feedback!

So, what's my inspiration now?? The Amy Butler Nigella line of fabrics. Ahhhhhh. I have so many ideas. Think it might be too much to have a little AB in each room of my home? We shall see. I have some bedroom curtains in mind for these two fabrics.















I've also been mad about bags lately. I have some ideas for a few patterns--one for a hip diaper bag for the mama of my nephew, who is due in September and another for my sister-in-law, who is headed to college in the Fall. There are so many amazing prints out there from sassy designers... I could go on and on. Yes, there is a slight fabric addiction here.

No comments:

Post a Comment